- Name Karhunkierros Trail
- Length of trail 80 km, 50 miles
- Length in days 4 days
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
80 km. Province of Oulu and Lapland, Northern Ostrobothnia Region, Oulanka National Park.
Rate 8.0 | 2 votes | No 3. in Finland
- Joke ter Weele August 1981
- Rate 8
- Positive Impressive meandering river, and sauna out in the woods...
- Negative Wet and rainy weather
- Henk Nouws August 1981
- Rate 8
- Positive Wild river and natural forest. It's hilly and sometimes you get a view over the country.
- Negative Too short .... Would be great if the trail was longer.
- Cami de l`Ossa - Andorra Editorial Piolet
- The Bear Trail, Camí de l`Óssa, a circular hiking route in Andorra on a contoured and GPS compatible map at 1:15,000 from Editorial Piolet, with eight additional recommended walks from Encamp. The map has contours at 10m intervals enhanced by bold relief shading. The overprint also indicates other waymarked paths, hotels, campsites, mountain... Read more
- Ruka - Oulanka Karhunkierros National Park
- Ruka - Oulanka National Park region just south of the Arctic Circle on Finland`s eastern border at 1:50,000 on a double-sided, GPS compatible map from Karttakeskus, the country’s national survey organization, with enlargements for Ruikatunturi area and the Pieni Karhunkierros Bear Trail near Juuma. Contours are at 5m intervals, with colours... Read more