- Name Slí Gaeltacht Mhúscrai
- Length of trail 70 km, 44 miles
- Length in days 4 days
- Start of trail Kealkil An Chaolchaoill
- End of trail Millstreet
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Slí Gaeltacht Mhúscrai, Kealkil An Chaolchaoill - Millstreet, approx 70 km, 4 days
This trail explores valleys and mountain of west Cork. The mountains are partly forested, elsewhere they offer bare moorland. The views over the mountains and lakes of Kerry and Cork are very good. The climbs are interspersed with valley walks through rural areas. Some stages are quite lonely, with little or no services.
The Slí Gaeltacht Mhúscrai is the second part of the Beara Breifne Way, next to the Beara Way. From Millford the path continues as North Cork Way.