- Name Camino del Salvador
- Length of trail 120 km, 75 miles
- Length in days 5 days
- Start of trail Oviedo
- End of trail León
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Camino del Salvador, Oviedo - León, 120 km, 5 days
The Camino del Salvador, or Camino Real, branches off from the Camino Primitivo in Oviedo and shortcuts to the main Via Francés in León through the hills of Asturias in the North of Spain. It is sometimes also named Via de la Plata, but this is not correct. It is true however that both Via de la Plata and Via del Salvador use the itinerary of the GR100.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- Explore the world one step at a time. Wanderlust presents legendary walking routes with inviting maps, practical tips, and inspiring landscape photographs.The exciting Canyon Trail in Zion-National Park, the spectacular El Caminito del Rey in Spain, the pilgrim trail on the holy Kumano Kodo in Japan or a mythical hiking path in the land of the... Read more
- La Palma Kompass 232
- La Palma at 1:50,000 on a waterproof and tear-resistant, contoured and GPS compatible map from Kompass, with extensive tourist overprint, plus street plans of Santa Cruz de la Palma and Los Llanos de Aridane.Topography is vividly presented by contours at 100m intervals, enhanced by relief shading plus spot heights. An overprint highlights local... Read more
- Also available from:
- De Zwerver, Netherlands