- Name Sentiers Frontaliers
- Length of trail 110 km, 68 miles
- Length in days 7 days
- Start of trail Notre-Dame-des-Bois
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Near Notre-Dame-des-Bois, 83 km, 5 days (+ 27 km side trails)
The Sentiers Frontaliers can be found in the south eastern tip of Quebec. This is a mountainous and quiet area on the border with the USA, about 150 km east of Montreal. The path is connected to the Cohos Trail in New Hampshire, USA.
The main route is 83 km long. There are also 7 secondary paths. Highest point is popular with hikers: Mont Gosford, 1193 m. Other parts of the route are less frequently explored. The hike requires good fitness.