Michigan offers some of the best Midwest hiking. The state is surrounded by the huge Michigan Lake.
The North Country Trail has 875 of its proposed 4600 miles in Michigan. Part of it is the Hiawatha Shore to Shore Trail, 122 miles.
Best hiking areas are Isle Royale National Park, Hiawatha National Forest, Huron and Manistee National Forests and Ottawa National Forest.
- 50 Hikes on Michigan & Wisconsin's North Country Trail
- Michigan & Wisconsin Read more
- Gazetteer of the St. Joseph Valley, Michigan and Indiana
- Travel & Languages Reference Yearbooks & Annuals International Books Read more
- Vogelgids Michigan | Waterford Press
- Michigan Birds is the perfect pocket-sized, folding guide for the bird lover and nature enthusiast. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar species and includes a map featuring prominent state-wide birding hotspots. Laminated for durability, this handy guide is a great source of portable information and ideal for field... Read more
- Isle Royale National Park MI
- Map No. 240, Isle Royale National Park in Michigan, at 1:50,000 in an extensive series of GPS compatible, contoured hiking maps of USA’s national and state parks or forests and other popular recreational areas. Cartography based on the national topographic survey, with additional tourist information.The maps, with most titles now printed on... Read more