Minnesota borders on Canada and Lake Superior. Up in the north the scenery is wild.
The North Country Trail runs for 375 miles in Minnesots. The Superior Hiking Trail, partly in Superior National Forest, is 220 miles long.
The large Chippewa National Forest has a several hundred miles of hiking trails; the North Country Trail is part of it.
So, yes, Minnesota is more than canoeing!
- Explorer's Guide 50 Hikes on and Around the North Country Trail
- Michigan & Wisconsin Read more
- Highway Accident Report Truck-Tractor Semitrailer Rollover and Motorcoach Collision with Overturned Truck Interstate Highway 94 Near Osseo, Wisconsin October 16, 2005
- Travel & Languages Transportation Motorcycles International Books Read more
- Minneapolis - St Paul, MN: Twin Cities SuperMap
- Minneapolis and St Paul area in Minnesota on a double-sided street plan from the locally based Hedberg Maps combining coverage of a wide area around the Twin Cities with a more detailed coverage of the central districts and the I-494 corridor.On one side is a more general map at 1:115,000 approx. showing the network of highways and streets,... Read more