- Name California Coastal Trail (CCT)
- Length of trail 1,931 km, 1,200 miles
- Length in days 100 days
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
The California Coastal Trail (CCT) is a network of public trails for walkers, bikers, equestrians, wheelchair riders and others along the entire California coastline.Currently more than half is completed. When fully completed, it will be a 1200 mile (1931 km) continuous trail following the California coast from Mexico to Oregon.
- Rate 5
- Positive the ocean, there are many hikes that leads into the mountains.
- Negative The part I did was all the time at the Highway so don't take a hike from Malibu to Oxnard.