- Name Camino del Invierno
- Length of trail 210 km, 130 miles
- Length in days 7 days
- Start of trail Ponferrada
- End of trail A Laxe (Lalin)
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Camino de Invierno, Ponferrada - A Laxe (Lalin), 210 km, 7 days
The Camino de Invierno is a recently developed alternative to the Camino Francés. It is at least 50 km longer, but much less frequented. there is no historical basis for this traject. It branches off from the Camino Francés in Ponferrada and joins the Camino Sanabrés in A Laxe / Lalin.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.