Waterfront Trail

Description

  1. Name Waterfront Trail
  2. Length of trail 900 km, 559 miles
  3. Length in days 45 days
  4. Start of trail Niagara-on-the-Lake
  5. End of trail Quebec
  6. Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail

Waterfront Trail

Niagara-on-the-Lake - Quebec, 900 km

The Waterfront Trail is a recreation trail for non-motorised use: pedestrian, cycling, rollerblading. It stretches from Niagara on the Lake to the Quebec border, along the shore of Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River in Ontario. About 30% of the trail consists of off road dedicated path. The remaining 70% consists of residential streets or on the shoulders of major roads. Maps can be found online.

Some 780 km are finished and some 120 km are being prepared and signed the coming years.

Select some tracks
Waterfront Trail (super)
.Waterfront Trail: East of Toronto, 606km
.Waterfront Trail: Niagara to Port Dover, 199km
.Waterfront Trail: Toronto area, 107km
Waterfront Trail: Hamilton to Niagara, 104km
.Waterfront Trail - Jordan Harbour shortcut, 2.9km

Map

Hiking Map Waterfront Trail

Books

The Book Depository
United Kingdom
  • Also available from:
  • Bol.com, Netherlands
  • Bol.com, Belgium
» Click to open
Bol.com
Netherlands
Bol.com
Belgium
» Click to close
Bol.com
Netherlands
  • Great Lakes Waterfront Trail Map Book
  • The Ontario's Southwest Edition of the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail Map Book has been created as the first compantion volume to the popular Lake Ontario and St. Lawrence River Edition. Whether you choose to spend an hour or a whole day on the Trail, your experience will inspire a deeper appreciation for the many natural and cultural riches... Read more
  • Also available from:
  • Bol.com, Belgium
» Click to open
Bol.com
Belgium
  • Great Lakes Waterfront Trail Map Book
  • The Ontario's Southwest Edition of the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail Map Book has been created as the first compantion volume to the popular Lake Ontario and St. Lawrence River Edition. Whether you choose to spend an hour or a whole day on the Trail, your experience will inspire a deeper appreciation for the many natural and cultural riches... Read more
» Click to close
More books…

Forum

  1. Cancel