North Dakota, bordering on Canada, is mainly a state of prairies. Best hiking is in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, with colorful badlands scenery.
Most important trail is the North Country Trail, some 435 miles of it run in North Dakota.
- 50 Hikes on Michigan & Wisconsin's North Country Trail
- Travel & Languages Travel (special interest) Guides (general) International Books Read more
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park/ Maah Daah Hey Trail, ND
- Map No. 259, Theodore Roosevelt National Park/ Maah Daah Hey Trail in North Dakota, at 1:40,000 in an extensive series of GPS compatible, contoured hiking maps of USA’s national and state parks or forests and other popular recreational areas. Cartography based on the national topographic survey, with additional tourist information.The maps,... Read more
- Also available from:
- The Book Depository, United Kingdom
» Click to close
The Book Depository
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park/maah Daah Hey Trail
- Trails Illustrated National Parks Read more